It's been raining and raining for so many days. Siwei is upset cos the rain diluted her shit and her daughters, Sabrina and Sabrinee can't feed on them. So tomorrow, she can't come to the party, got to look after her 2 babies.
Meanwhile, my slighted up-lifted mood has gone bad again. Today, I got a call from a good friend. She suspected that her husband is seeing someone and it really made her very lost. I feel upset when I hear such things because I can understand the pain that she is going through, the doubts and many many question marks in her mind but she doesn't know where, when and how to voice it and settle the problem...Sigh...There I was, trying to tell her not to be so sensitive to the "signs"; there I was trying to convince her that she was thinking too much; there I was trying to think of all possible reasons for her husband, but I cannot convince myself either. I cannot comment and I shan't give any "suggestions". I'll only be a good listener and lend my ears. Wishing her all the best and hope it's just one false alarm.
INFIDELITY ( I hate this word)
i never understood why people just cannot be loyal to each other, keep promises and just live life as simple as that. Is it that hard? Shouldn't it be automatic? Didn't we learn that when we were young?
I promise you this because I meant it from the bottom of my heart, I fulfill my promise because i meant what i had promised.I trust you because you deserved to be trusted, you deserved to be trusted because I trust you.
How can this world revolve with so much distrusts, lies and guessings?
Why do people get married if all these insecurities are going to set in thereafter?
Or are there just too much distractions and temptations in the world that ones' desires just cannot resist?
Do people really get tired of each other after a long time and what really keeps them together is just because it has become a habit or an obligation?
Are white lies acceptable?
Someone used to say I think too much. I beg to differ. The world is too complex for my simple mind and the world thinks it is too simple for my complex mind. We'll never be able to comromise and nobody and answer my above questions
I prefer to be a dog. At least, the doggy world is much simpler. Only loyalty,trust and true love exist. I remembered when I was younger, 14, 15, I was looking at my dog Jacky sleeping by my bed, snoring, dreaming and mumbling things and smiling in his sleep. Creative juice just started flowing and I wrote a poem about how jacky looks at the world and I am his everything. He is so easily satisfied because I feed him, play with him, shower him, think only the best for him, provide for him and he feels safe because he knows that I'll never leave him.
I still kept the poem with me and maybe that's how I see my ideal and perfect world...
Is it possible to find that in the human world? We preach about love and how simple it can be, but we never truly found it, do we?
1 comment:
its not abt empty promises, gal...its abt pple being compatible once upon a time...but incompatible one day...its may not be who or whose fault...shall we say, its...meeting at e wrong time...or pple changing as e world revolves? tts nature.
Post a Comment