Friday, July 21, 2006

OFF

It's finally an OFF day for me. Though such a break is very much needed, but surprisingly, I felt a bit lost today. As usual, my sleep was disrupted at 830am by a call from office and subsequently, a few more throughout the day. However, such calls kinda made me feel guilty and set me thinking maybe i should be there and not sleeping at home doing nothing.... if i were there, i could do this...so that....
Yes, it's true, i am in the world of workacholism
but I must say, work is never dull.
Meetings, Operations, Admin, Stocks, Customer Service, Promotions..so many things . Not forgetting my weekly golf lessons, compulsory by company, as well as tomorrow evening, we are hosting a party at Bontanic Gardens!
This week, I managed to squeeze out some time for my pedicure but there are just so many other (personal) things i would like to do but no time.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hi Siwei's friend,
I know you would like to know me and meet me. Please don't blame Siwei. She DID convey your message to me, but so sorry, i really have no time. Even Siwei asked me out for dinner a few times, i couldn't make it. :(
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tomorrow and Sunday will be working (as usual)
Another 7 packed days ahead, i think (^_^)
Gambatte~ \(^0^)/

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gambarimashoi~!

Your friend here in Tokyo isn't having much fun as well... (*_*)

f(O_o)?

Anonymous said...

wa.. got someone ask u out? :P

Anonymous said...

wa.. got someone ask u out? :P

Ariel said...

of course!I still have market value, ok?! haha

Anonymous said...

then y u say no.. must make time one.. :)

WSW said...

Why so surprised? Haha...

Anonymous said...

halo busy kunkun...

if dinner cannot...how about a cup of ice cream on me?