Folks, I'm still very much alive :) just a bit TOO busy to update the blog. Wanted to wait for pic from other's cameras but I better write something before people give up on this blog...
August was activities-filled for me and I have lots of fun - mostly at work , little at play
Started the month with high fever, cough,flu (you name it, I have it) .Then, off I went to HK for meeting. 8.30am to 7.30pm + dinner till 10pm meetings aren't exactly what I had wished for but still managed to steal some time to go shopping and met some friends. Back, there wasn't much time to rest, we had a BIG project on 22nd and gosh, it was madness, took us off work for 2 whole days and immediately after that, yesterday and today, we had outdoors training session: Hiking @ MacRitchie treetop trail and Lim Chu Kang farm visiting.Reminds me of good old schooldays excusion.
Pictures are on the way... i hope.... Till then~
* This is my fav cantonese song in chinese version*
No comments:
Post a Comment