I was supposed to sit down, have some "meme" time to evaluate my past 25 years and maybe set some goals for the 5 years ahead, but before i know it, September is over and October is here. i didn't make a birthday wish. Neither did i set any goals for myself. For the past few years, nothing seemed to come true, i kinda stop believing and just pass each day as it comes. Maybe, i have grown up.
These days, work occupies most of my waking up time. I thought I don't seem to have a life, but looking at my September diary - Cut my hair, stayed at Coasta Sand, bbq bday party, sang k with the girls, golf lessons, even watched Forbidden City (boss' treat :p) It seems activities-filled but still, my heart seemed so empty and tired.
This morning, as i sms-ed the rest regarding Mau's farewell dinner, suddenly i felt very sad. These few years, many people had come and gone in my life... too many farewells (Of cos we are going to see mau again next Chinese New Year comes, which is just in 4 months) but there are just too many people, after farewell, our paths never crossed again... too many people...
1 comment:
Cheer up!
If it's of any consolation to you, I'll be going back to SG permanently from next April onwards. :)
f(O_o)?
Post a Comment