Time to do some writing...have been REALLY busy at work.. looking back, I couldn't imagine how I had managed to pass the last 2 weeks. While everyone enjoyed their Hari Raya and Deepavali holidays...i was working... Thanks to those who sent me msn messages throughout those holidays," WHAT..you are @ work?? get a life!" oh well...thanks..I'm trying...but work really kept me so occupied that I have no time to think of "other things". Another 7 days to go...and i'll be gone (for good? who knows...)
October was rather eventful and November will too! Time to recharge my tired soul...physically and mentally...
JADED
*count down to Nov 8*
- Miss Wong, 1st day at work today :) Welcome to the working life!
- Happy Birthday Mr Tay! Thanks for listening to my woes AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN!haha..seems all these years, always the same stuffs...hope you won't be bored
- Mau...miss you... hope life's better in Japan!
1 comment:
Thank you. Working life is tough siah...
Post a Comment