Saturday, March 17, 2007

Work and much more

There really isn't much to write about, except work. Some frustrations and hiccups here and there. Unreasonable, absurb customers, as usual, but at the end of the day, all solved, just mentally and physically drained. We launched our major product range this month and the sales stress set in. *touch wood* but we are meeting the targets so far, but there is still 1/2 month to go, so hopefully we will continue to go strong. It's stressful to sit through sales meeting weekly, looking at figures and pulling our hair! One major misconception, the beauty industry is never glamourous, ok!
In April, I'll be down by 1 manpower and I guess I'll have to work long hours and late nights again, which many of you will say "nothing surprising, workaholic" :P Well...not exactly looking forward and I wish May and June will be better, then I can plan my LONG holiday and go somewhere. Alas, I can't plan anything now as so many things are uncertain.
Anyway, here's some pics of my life recently...
Reunion Dinner, where I was really really sick
I have a small family, just the 4 of us, now, 5
The newcomer took this picture



Company Trip to HK ( Actually went to HK 3 times in a year! 1st on my personal trip and 2nd and 3rd company trips. Wonder if there'll be a 4th? )



My very impromptu trip which many frowned upon. But ... honestly, it was really impromptu


For better or for worse? I'll be my own judge



Mau's return from Takkiland

Girls united again

1 very happy yu-sheng new year dinner turn drinking party turn love-triangle tragedy (me not involved :P)

*some of you might have heard about it*

My Sis' Wedding Day.
"When's yours?" many asked
I can only reply with my sweetest smile


No comments: