I shan't talk too much about it but here's an analogy if you are curious... When a very very close friend passed on, you will feel sad. Sometimes, you may have the urge to find him/her again, confide in him/her but reality is...he/she's dead, even there's an urge, it's useless. There'll definately be grieving, crying, heartaches but after that, one moves on. something you may think back (just like this song) but let's face the reality that he/she's dead.PERIOD
If you know exactly what happened (Steph? :P) you might think this is a lousy analogy ...haha... oh well...
Anyway, let's write about my activities-filled April...
1) Match-making... yeah, many friends/colleagues have wanted to introduce great guys to me and I finally agreed this time. It's always nice to know new friends...geniune ones
2) St James Power House... always wanted to go there, to see what the big hype about this new club and finally I did, not once, but TWICE in a week! That place is really fun and to go clubbing with very close friends...priceless
3)Movie-200pound Beauty ... I used to watch movies at least once a week and since I changed portfolio last year, I have not been actively supporting the cinema industry...this is probably my 3rd movie this year..but definately a MUST-SEE
4) Sentosa...With much unwillingness, we went to Sentosa for a 3D2N meeting and team-building. Unwillingness on my part was because fav guy is finally back for that week and we were supposed to meet up but because of this, our times just din match. We did so much sms-ing that reminded me of our university days till wee hours at night but then again ...never mind...life goes on without him...BACK TO SENTOSA...it's a very brain-draining 3D2N because of the discussions but we had our fun too.
We went for the sky and luge ride, watched the new musical fountain show Then for work, we did a lot of role play and funny skits for promotional ideas .. every night in the hotel room, we were so drained...

6)Dinners and dinners and more dinners. Having worked late most of the days this month, most of my dinners are eaten outside and gosh I think I've put on a few kilo... face rounder... and when the tailor came to let me try my new uniform which I took measurements in Feb..it's TOO tight!!!7)Soft Laser. Siwei went for this laser thingy to remove millea seeds around the eye and face..I had some too, so she helped me booked an appointment and I ended up zapping 11 little seeds and was left with these little brown moley marks on my face. Luckily they lasted for about 4 days and the scabs fell. Still have 2 more sessions to go...
8)House Hunting..went for few house viewing...in search for a new home..sob sob...since our estate has been en-bloced...saw this penthouse...amazing..it's 2 levels...3 rooms on 1st level, 1 room on the 2nd with a roof garden and since my mum dun like stairs...i can have the 2nd level to myself...hahaha...dream-on..she's not buying that penthouse..mum thinks it's too big for the 3 of us
9) Sis bought a Wesley Terrier and he's called Tin Tin..cute little puppy..will try to take some pics
This briefly sums up April. I think there were a lot more but I am brain-dead now. Tomorrow is Sat but I'll be working...
May will be another busy month but I'll make sure it's as fun-filled as this one.
I always feel someone killed me. My heart and breathing stopped. I feel dead... Then I'll do very drastic things to self-resuscitate..and I'm breathing again...
3 comments:
Good to see you writing again, until I see the last statement...
ey, don't make pple worry leh.
the last statement is very worrysome meh? but that is how i always feel...
Be it work or other stuffz...I always feel i'm drowning, i can't breath, i'm dying but no worries, i'm like a handphone, plug in the electricity, re-charge and off i go again..ringring
so happy to see that u have move on.. i know we can do it! our future will definitely be brighter!! STEPH.
Post a Comment