Ning is the 1st among us to get married today. Seeing a 3rd solemnisation this year ( 1st was Brenda, very close colleague, in Jan, then my sis in March) from those closest to me give me an sudden urge to get married too...for the thrill...haha but off my mind now, I can't imagine with whom I can settle down at this very moment....hmm.....* if you look carefully at the picture above, you will realise I only have 1 leg!!! I don't know where the other leg disappeared to!*
Attending such heartwarming ceremony, I feel that it'll mean a lot to have all my loved ones, family and best friends present when I say "I do" but nevertheless, I always fantatise about running away to Las Vegas and marrying in the little chapel on impulse.

Congrats Ning & Kunli! May both of you have a blissful marriage!
Fang said this picture, we both looked very nice :)
No comments:
Post a Comment