A typical day ends with a surprise sms from Favorite Guy, "How are you?"
My heart skipped a beat or two once again.
He was supposed to be gone for good, why is he back? i thought to myself
But he replied,he is still over at my Favourite city and "are you coming here anytime soon?" he asked
I don't know how to respond, or how am I supposed to respond
Just like last Sunday, my ... told me he had agreed to take on another project in far faraway land, another 8 months, he said
I can't let go, he replied
I felt so sick about it.It's like a deja vu over and over again
I guess whether it is FG or ... , they just don't understand me
Maybe nobody understands me {enough} to give me what I want
SIGH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1 comment:
I want to go to your FC leh. Early next yr? If you want to go, jio me? haha...
On a serious note, I guess sometimes you can't depend on others to give you happiness. So we'll have to think of how to give oursleves happiness.
To quote what you always say, if you have less expectations, you'll appreciate more the smallest happiness that happen to you.
Post a Comment