Wednesday, January 09, 2008

2008

I finally found time to write my 1st 2008 blog...so, should I recap 2007? I guess not... you can read all of my 2007 posts to have a clearer picture of my entire year..the goods and the bads..but mostly the bads! Haha

I find writing/typing very theraputic sometimes, especially when I am feeling lousy and need an outlet to express my feelings, so I realised 80% of my posts are rather depressing. Seriously, I am not SO depressed afterall, after typing out a post, so don't worry :)

2007 must have been the MOST eventful of my 26 years of life and did I say that in 2006? Darn..do you think my 2008 will be even MORE eventful than the MOST eventful? I wouldn't even dare to think about it. As someone has said, I must have experienced all that she thought she could have only seen on TV dramas... I guess I should just wish for a simple and ordinary life but if I really do get that, will I want more? I am never satisfied, I suppose...so I'll just leave it to fate and my own 造化 ( if there's any english word to it??)

Someone asked me today if I am ready for a new relationship again...erm...I guess not,seriously, so thanks to those who want to..or thinking of ... :P

I started 2008 by accomplishing yet another great achievement!!! I bladed from ECP Mac to half of the new Changi Connector that connects East Coast Park to Changi Beach (to-&-fro)! It's another one GREAT step from my 07 achievement Blading the entire ECP: Fort Rd to Safra (to-&-fro) For a lazy & total sports disliker person, it's such a big achievement that I want to pet my own head and say good job! Pet me! Pet me! when you see me..hahaha

Here's something to look forward to..my new pink room.. Here's TH aka bro-in-law helping to paint


Although my new house is half the size of my current one and my room is really half the size of my current one.SUCKS!.I really dread the moving A LOT..so I guess I can only cheer myself up with the PINK wall and really decorate it until I learn to like it

You can see my pink room from the living room..heehee

Good..that's exactly what I want!

2008 what's in store for me? We'll see...


2 comments:

snuffles said...

Eh, your new house looks a bit like mine. The location of the bedrooms.. and the super colourful walls. Mine is purple now.. haha.. i had it repainted but i was already here. LOL. Damn bo liao ne.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
What´s up???
I loooooove your pink room! I wish I could paint mine but I´m currently renting! That sucks too!
mmm 2007...what a year! Full of emotions and momments to remember and learn about them.
For me 2007 is one of the most important years of my life....It brought me hapiness and sadness too....and oh yeah! It let me some issues I have to take care of still!!!!
Hope this year marks our life is the most positive way!
Take care friend!
I hope everything in your life is going just fantastic and if not MAKE IT FANTASTIC! It´s all up to you!
You know I love you and wish to see you ever again!
Your friend forever
Alex (McMaster = the blondie mexican girl)
Love you girl!
XOXO