8888 came and gone just like that. As expected, I am now down with depression. Today, back in the office, I wrote Mau a few emails, I think she could totally relate to my situtation. ZY talked to me on MSN too but I could still feel the void in my heart.
3,4 years now, I have learnt to be oblivous to everything
Meanwhile, my biggest fear has also showed signs of realising in near future. And I cannot do anything about it... or at least I chickened out and kept quiet because I was scared that things might change. But is changing better for me? Maybe..but I dare not consider this option
One year ago, I wrote that I am 任性
One year after, I am still as 任性 as ever
Spending the weekend with FG must have been the best and worst decision I have ever made.
No comments:
Post a Comment