Monday, April 06, 2009

Running

I've started running in January..and have since been consistent..with or without my running partner who deserted me for his new girlfriend recently, I still manage to keep up with my running routine of 1-2 times a week.
Surprisingly running has been very theraputic for me. My mind is blank and I just look forward to complete my course and try a little further each time. I wonder how long will my passion for running last ~~~

My peaceful life has been disrupted again... Sigh... I need more running...

5 comments:

WSW said...

Why you make your exercise sound quite sad? My sincerest wish to you, try to be happy.

mau said...

omg, ive started running recently too! Thou i can only make it on weekends (mostly Sunday late mornings) cos its not very safe like SG to run after dark even ard my neighbourhood on weekdays... And Japan lacks proper parks man... yet to find a good one. Tsk.

Ariel said...

Great! we will go for marathon together this year or next year!!

mau said...

marathon?? im FAR from that level. cannot make it. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Kun!!!
I don´t think you make your exercise sound sad, I actually felt relaxed when I read your comment! It´s so great it´s been therapeutic for you! I might try it sometime but not now bc I´m awful lazy jajja! Hey I´m very proud of you bc you have been consistent!! I think that´s the most difficult part!
WSW: why do you make your comment sound so bitter? Do you always criticise the way your friends write? You know, sometimes a "Good for you!" is just fine!!
Anyways!
Have a great week Kun!