Saturday, March 18, 2006

Just another Weekend

Do you hear that? I've managed to load up a song on my blog..heehee, thanks to Siwei's brother. must acknowledge :)
Have been listening to quite a few albums recently, my favourite is 林俊杰's. I could listen and listen to the album over and over again! Simply LOVE (his songs)!
Of course not forgetting 陈伟联 but maybe bcos he is Superstar,so his songs are kinda over-played on tv and radio.
But there're 2 particular songs that "X" me: 光良's 约定 and 潘嘉丽's 爱无力. Both made me "X" when I heard them for the 1st time. 我不是已经麻木了吗? *shurg*

Haven't been going out for the weekends. Just seemed to lose interest in everything. I just want to stay home and hibernate. Boredom does set in but many things are so meaningless to me now. Lonliness is unbearable.Last night, I knew I needed company and everyone already had plans on a Friday night so I actually travelled all the way to NUS so Junjie could keep me company while he supposed to work on his thesis or research paper, or maybe the other way, I could keep him company while he did his datas (of course,he didn't get to do his work cos we ended up talking and talking,then Siwei came back to school and joined in the conversation )
Siwei scolded me for being "重色轻友" since I always refused to travel all the way to NUS to meet her (imagine..1.5hr journey!) but I guess I really needed a true friend to keep me sane for that very moment. Anyway, it's been a long time since i went back to NUS and sat on those study benches. My university days. I think I was happier. And that was...2,3 years ago

1 comment:

WSW said...

What?! You 重色轻友!So Junjie is a true friend and I'm not???

ok.

sob...