Saturday, September 22, 2007

A bad bad flu

Caught a bad bad flu. Wed night, I could feel it coming...runny nose and headache. Thursday, woke up with a sore throat but pushed myself to work... MISTAKE...half way through, I thought I was going to die. Giddy, feeling cold and nose blocked, I finally had time to see the doc at 3pm and was given 2 days medical leave with this SUPER strong medicine - Delcolgen Cold & Flu Extra Strength...WARNING -- i it must have been the strongest that I have ever taken.Worse than Chlopheniramine...the common small yellow flu tablet which I thought was strong enough until I took this one. This one totally knocked me out completely the entire Thur afternoon and even after I woke up, it still made me ultra dizzy.
Friday morning..had a meeting..so no choice popped another Delcolgen Cold & Flu Extra Strength and went to work..HUGE MISTAKE... totally made me dizzy and drowsy and nauseous and unfocused... managed to pull through the meeting till 1130am and I surrendered. Didn't even had the strength to hail a cab and had called home to get Dad to pick me up from work...
So..friday..sick at home..today sick at home...sunday back to work...sigh...this is my miserable life....

2 comments:

snuffles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
snuffles said...

Oh dear, i actually got it wrong..haha. (already deleted)

I meant, you are such an M.