I better blog some stuff or else I'll become too lazy to do so..just like my Beijing trip which happened at 1st week of September...
Met Siwei at the Airport - She going to Ho Chi Ming, Me going to BJ
And here's a "representative" picture to illustrate that I went to Beijing for 1 week for work

And here's a "representative" picture to illustrate that I went to Beijing for 1 week for work
Then, it's my Birthday. I celebrated on 14 Sep with family cos Sis was going to Bintan on 15 Sep
Then I had a great Birthday Party last night with all my bestest friends.
Lots of Food( as usual) and lots of drinking (as usual) and of course lots of laughter and fun :P
And here presenting all my best friends.....
TheBBFs.. ( Mau..we miss u :P) & Siwei still working while we partied
Special Thanks to Mr & Mrs Goh for buying me my Lychee Martini Cake
Welcome Back, Seng & Girlfriend..Guess you'll be coming to more of such sessions soon :)



Not forgetting..Zexin and New GF :P
We drank so much, finished the Bacardi, Vodka Peach, XO, White Wine, beers, the remaining Chivas and .....
Alex, as usual, was the 1st to be down..so we decorated him, Chandra kissed him and Zy and I helped to shave his hairy legs ... heeheehee...
Thank you to all my wonderful friends :)
1 comment:
Kun Kun, happy belated birthday to you. Glad that you had so much fun on your birthday. :)
Post a Comment