Saturday, February 11, 2006

A good week...finally

Finally, a good week. Off my medication, healthier body (but very bad skin allergy) and ready to do my favourite things

Mon - My favourite past-time: karaoke with Jade n Mau
It's been SO long and I miss singing! We tried to master 珊瑚海, sang it umpteen times but ... (heehee) We'll succeed one day!

Wed - My favourite guy: dinner with :)
We've been trying to meet for the whole month of Jan but somehow we didn't.
I always wonder, 6 years...He is ever so sweet and cute. He has NEVER changed at all.
Nothing serious, i swear. i can only say, i'm happy to see him.

Fri - My favourite friends: dinner with Siwei n JJ
They are GOOD people. I love them a lot! (muack!)

This week has made me more positive. Healthy body, healthy mind, that should be my goal!

Also went for a photoshoot today. model for our new makeup product. but model in a bad sense..hiak hiak. but it's fun. i hope the photos come out DECENT cos it'll be used as traffic stopper. * fingers crossed*
but if it's REALLY ugly, it's a traffic stopper too, isn't it? Oh no!!!

1 comment:

WSW said...

Hey, you just insulted JJ. But I'm ok, I know I'm a GOOD person. Thank you. (haha...)