It seems like mum has set an alarm clock, time it every 2 months, *RING* and she will ask me this same question. Heard it too many times and I am so skillful in answering her with my MOST "politically right" answer. but yesterday's was a bit ... (headache)
Dinner time - 7+pm
Mum: 从实招来,你到底有没有男朋友?
Kun: Oh please, 我几乎天天回家吃饭,你说呢?
Usually the conversation stops here, but NO, not this time!
Mum:我哪里知道...可能你的男朋友不在这里...或许他在国外...
Can't remember what Mum said after that, cos I nearly puke out my rice. Immediately, i darted Mum a "i dunno what u talking abt-what the f***-yah right-good try-whatever-..." look.
Finally I managed say "Hahaha,没有" to her and pretended nothing was said.
Excellent acting skill * clap clap*
I think it's amusing but mum and i love to pit our acting skills against each other.Now, time to count down to 2 months later, another round of "Who's gonna take home Oscars tonight"
Anyway, let me tell you about this weird thing that happened.
At the bus stop, a guy stopped me (he is NOT cute, but what the heck >__<)
guy: excuse me, do you have $1-2 to spare?
kun(thinking it's CNY, must be kind, do a good deed) :Let me see
Then I took out my wallet.
kun: where are you going? how much do you need?
guy: oh, i want to buy coffee. $1-2 should do. I'm thirsty.
kun: !!?? (DUH!!??)
and I was already holding my wallet in my hands, half-opened..HOW? HOW?
so no choice and trying to act cool, i took out a $1 coin and the guy took it, turned and walked away.i don't even think he said "Thank you!" cos I was still in a state of shock and completely clueless of what's going on. even until now, I am still very confused!
Was I conned or what?
Whatever the case, i did a "GOOD" deed, right?
I'll be blessed for the year! :)
2 comments:
I think mothers kind of all know what we're doing, despite the fact that we didn't tell them a word. Sounds eerie huh...
haha...
oh trust me. my ma dunno.
she looks at my Takki wallpaper and asks "So who is this girl?"
Huhhhhh~~~~~~???!!?!?!!!
And my goodness, you gave that guy kopi money??? Is he an ah jek or wat?? i will just slap my wallet shut and tell him go fly kite. Duhz.
Post a Comment