Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lost forever

My handphone gave up on me this weekend and to repair, will cost me at least $160! So, without much of a choice, I bought a new one without doing much research.
Well, I wasn't exactly terribly upset over my spoilt handphone but SIGH (again) with the new phone, I got to upgrade my SIM card and hence, I lost all my messages stored in the old one ...
I probably asked the Singtel guy 10 times if he could transfer my sms over to the new SIM card...but... :(
Some very precious messages that are very dear to me ... lost forever ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa.... don't be sad. Most of the time, memories are meant to be stored inside your heart and not inside your phone yar?

f(O_o)?

P.S.: So i must be quite honored to have been able to talk to you on friday lah! considering that it spoilt over the weekend... wait, don't tell me it was because of me that it spoilt... oh no!!!

Anonymous said...

maybe is a sign.. telling u is time to move on.. past is the past

Ariel said...

ya hor..maybe it's you, Mr Tay..talk too long, that's why my phone spoilt...haha...you owe me one new handphone!