Is it a norm to recap 2006 and set some New Year resolution for 2007? Seems everyone is doing so...
Nothing much to recap on 2006. I've documented most of my worthy-mentioned events on the blog for 2006. For those not worthy-mentioned, let's just toss them aside, and as for those too personal stuffs, +ahem+ I'll remember them.
New Year resolutions? I'll usually make a list but sad to say, I usually don't keep them.
Initially I resolute to be less of a virgo this year. Not to be so perfectionistic, not to ask too much, not to be so picky ... but then again, I'll lose my personality, won't I?
So, I've decided that the best for me, is to just let nature takes its course ... 顺其自然 ... for all aspects of my life, social,work,love etc...Not to expect too much nor plan too much and learn to enjoy the little surprises.
Next, losing a few more kilos will be ideal too. Girls will never be satisfied with their weight. It's an obsession. I've gotten a new pair of roller blades and that should motivate me a bit more but 1st, I need to overcome my constant craving for desserts
Did I mention that I had my appraisal with my boss in Bangkok last week? All's well but of course after every appraisal, there's more responsibilities...so I resolute to do better this year (very general..haha...but not easy)
Anyway,I'm glad I've had my 5 good days of rest and fun ... starting work again tomorrow... then full force till February where I'll get my 8 days break in Hong Kong. I've my concerns, but shan't think further. 顺其自然吧
2007, here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment